Updated to comply with GDPR 25th May 2018:
- Our website address is https://dashkitten.com.
- We do not save your IP address. We use a plugin that specifically removes these from our blog.
- Dash Kitten does not store your email unless you are part of our mailing list.
- Mailing List contact details are NEVER divulged to any other source.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies.
- Comments are moderated a specific number of times (8) then you can comment freely and without restriction.
- There is an opt-out check out box as an integral part of every contact form used on this blog.
- Dash Kitten hosts affiliate links on some of its posts. These are clearly marked in the post as affiliate links and the correct ”rel=nofollow” rules are applied. Sponsored posts adhere to American FTC guidelines.
- If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. This may take up to 48 hours for us to action.
Respect and Behaviour on our Blog
Our rules are simple. In order to ensure we have a helpful, fun and respectful blog we ask the following:-
- Comments are moderated 8 times then you become a regular trusted commenter.
- Be respectful and courteous
- Be kind
- If you disagree with something, keep your response brief and courteous. People rarely read very long responses to a blog post.
- Rants and inappropriate comments will not be posted – they contravene our gentle rules.
- If you are angry at something or someone – walking away from the keyboard is a big help – so is cuddling your cat.
- We are a #NoDeclaw blog. Comments that rant and run counter to this will not be published.