Have you met our new buddy Mia Meow? She’s got an Indiegogo fundraiser going on that is imaginative, magical and truly amazing. It will inspire young people worldwide!
Who is Mia Meow and what is she doing?
Mia Meow was created by a talented artist and Twitter buddy of ours called BZTAT, Vicki Boatright, inspired by her own lovely little rescue cat. Not only is it a fun book about a cat named Mia who has a big imagination, it will be packed with vivid illustrations, and has a great story, that youngsters will respond to.
BZTAT tell us that “In the book, Mia’s creativity and imagination lead her on a great adventure, allowing her to explore new places and meet interesting new friends. It is an adventure that is revealed through colorful illustrations that intrigue and enamour children, and thus, inspire their imaginations.“
Instead of being inspired by imaginative but impractical magazine ‘super heroes’ BZTAT uses her gorgeous cat Mia to encourage creative thinking and imaginative resourcefulness in her young students, who will delight in the chant of “Oh my, Oh my, Mia Meow!” as the small cat discovers, in the book, what she can do – just like any child growing up discovers their own positive powers of imagination, creative problem solving and ingenuity.
How do we help Mia Meow and BZTAT?
- This is why the Indiegogo fundraiser needs your $$ :-
- Creation of the artwork.
- Professional photography of the artwork.
- Bulk order printing and publishing costs.
- Legal and other professional fees.
- Research and outreach.
- Donating copies to schools, daycares, libraries, at risk youth programs, etc.
- Hiring Jason Farnham to write and perform a unique Mia Meow theme song.
Miranda, Harvey, Dusty,
Phoebe and Harvey
Mia Meow Reporters
- The Quick Cat’s Gift Guide to 2017’s Unique Books
- The Travelling Cat Chronicles A Book Review
- ‘Munro, A Cat, A Mouse, A Crossword Clue’ Book Review
- Best Books at Christmas Giveaway A Dream Life