It’s time to nominate for the Nose 2 Nose Awards 2016. This is your chance to highlight and nominate all those wonderful blogs you enjoy reading, and writing, over the course of the year. Without your help BlogPaws might miss the best, so we need to get busy! Firstly……….
What you need to know about the Nose 2 Nose Awards :-
Before you run off cheering to nominate your faves – check what WE found out………..
- There are 12 categories to choose from – TWELVE!
- Nominations run from March 28, 2016 to April 11, 2016
- This is not a ‘you have to be the best‘ contest. BlogPaws looks for commitment, invention, and the special ‘you’ that shines in your presence online.
- Micro bloggers can be nominated.
- Pet People who blog can be nominated.
- Rescue Blogs can be nominated and their Facebook Pages
- You must nominate to be in with a chance, and you are allowed to nominate yourself, or others, in one or more categories, one time each.
- IMPORTANT You do NOT have to promote or drive likes to your website or pages.
BlogPaws professional judges will judge on “creativity, expertise, and performance” and everyone is in with a good chance.
The winners will be announced at the BlogPaws 2016 conference in Phoenix, AZ during a live red carpet event on Saturday evening, June 25, 2016. ** Oooooh ** and a personalised One of a Kind Trophy. To top it all – finalists receive a conference pass to BlogPaws in June how cool is that!
JOIN IN, Nominate your favourite blogs of all kinds – these awards allow you to spotlight, for BlogPaws, the best you know — and let them shine! Although we cannot be nominated as we are BlogPaws Ambassadors, we encourage you to get your nominations in SOON.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of BlogPaws. The opinions and text are all mine!