- We do not save your IP address. We use a plug in that specifically removes these from our blog.
- Dash Kitten does not store your email unless you are part of our mailing list.
- Mailing List contact details are NEVER divulged to any other source.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
- Comments are moderated a specific number of times (8) then you comment freely and without restriction.
- There is an opt-out check out box as an integral part of every contact form used on this blog.
- We use the anonymising code from Google to anonymise IP addresses.
- Dash Kitten hosts affiliate links on some of its posts. These are clearly marked in the post as affiliate links and the correct ”rel=nofollow” rules are applied. Sponsored posts adhere to American FTC guidelines.
Dash Kitten sells copies of our eBooks through our Paypal account. This information is not shared with anyone else. You are not added to our mailing list when you purchase a copy of our ebook.
Respect and Behaviour at the Dash Kitten Blog
Our rules are few. In order to ensure we have a helpful, fun and respectful blog we ask the following :-
- Comments are moderated 8 times then you become a regular trusted commenter.
- Be respectful
- Be kind
- If you disagree with something, keep your response brief and courteous. People rarely read very long responses to a blog post.
- Rants and inappropriate comments will not be posted – they contravene our gentle rules.
- If you are angry at something or someone – walking away from the keyboard is a big help – so is cuddling your cat.
- We are a #NoDeclaw blog. Comments that rant and run counter to this will not be published.