It’s time for the 2016 Blog Paws competition!
Hi everyone it’s Phoebe Kitten here to give you a head’s up that the 2016 Blog Paws Competition, your one and only chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the BlogPaws® 2016 Conference at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort in Phoenix, Arizona, June 23 – 25, 2016.
Check out the pictures posted on FB of the resort for a touch of the ‘Gosh Gee Wows‘ the resort offers. I hope even non-FB folks will be able to see them (if not, comment and I will ask BlogPaws if they can help.).
- This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of BlogPaws. We trust BlogPaws, and we know you do to. Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.
Have we tempted you to try your paw for a chance for a FREE TRIP to BlogPaws 2016? Here’s the full run down of Prizes :-
Prizes for the Blog Paws Competition:
- One Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for one to the BlogPaws 2016 Conference including airfare, 4 nights’ hotel at the host hotel, and registration worth up to $1550!
- One Second place winner will receive 4 nights hotel at the host hotel of the BlogPaws 2016 Conference and registration worth approximately $950!
- One Third place winner will receive one blogger registration to the BlogPaws 2016 Conference worth $229!
How to Win The Prizes
Cue old time ‘Mission Impossible* unseen mystery voice …… Your Mission, should you choose to accept it…….. involves a lot of fun and a bit of a challenge. 2016 also brings a new and positive approach to the competition.
- Those with limited vision, or who feel they are unsure of their technical skills in image creation, will love the second element of the Blog Paws Competition which is focused on writing. So your gift for words can, if you are inspired, blow an image entry out of the Sheraton’s swimming pool. How great is that! Read the instructions at the red link below and remember the contest ends on March 5th 2016.
Enter the BlogPaws or Bust! Contest here!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of BlogPaws. The opinions and text are all mine.