Phoebe Kitten and Harvey Button went in for their microchips this week. They received a number for the chip and a card suggesting things to do when your pet goes missing. It set us thinking…..
- Keep your details up to date with your microchip company! When your pet is found you find out soonest!!
- Check on FOUND pets with your local SPCA, vet and local authority.
- Circulate flyers to neighbours ask them to check sheds, garages, and under the house.
- Post notices in local papers shops and community radio stations.
- Add your pet to Where Pets Are Found (small fee) run by a lady I know and trust.
- Add your pet to any local free sites. Here in New Zealand that means PetsOneTheNet , if the USA has country side ones let me know.
One last thing – check our auction here – helping a friend.