Mum is home safe and sound from her world trip and what did we find in our inbox? This amazing award from Nerissa – WooHoooo! This is the Yoo-hoo YOO-HOO award and we are thrilled that Nissy thinks we are good enough to receive it – Thank You Nissy. Middle Earth Monday has, therefore, been deferred a week! But first……
- Special News : Boris Kitty is having a giveaway for a splendid Dr Who scarf
OK. The rules for accepting the Yoo-hoo! YOO-HOO! Award are :-
– Firstly, post the award on your blog and thank the blogger who gave it to you. DONE
– Secondly, visit at least three of the blogs that are receiving the award along with you and leave a
– Thirdly, tell us all three things you have to celebrate. You know, three things for which you are
– Lastly, pass along the award to seven other bloggers and let them know you have done so.
Three Celebratory Things :-
- Our blog turned one on 28th of January – we are thankful for the support of our mentors and commenters.
- New, fun and friendly blogs we discover almost daily in the blogosphere. Today’s discovery Whipple and Pepper.
- Making Jewellery – Mum makes to sell and to donate to causes we support. Hew new shop will (eventually) be at Whskr.co – it’s currently covered in building dust giggle but Mum will go live soon!
Seven blogs to nominate – they celebrate life in many ways :-
- Herman at Its’ a Wonderpurr Life – he makes us smile.
- Boris Kitty – Facebook superstar, fun kitty and loving fundraiser.
- Savannah at Savannah’s Paw Tracks her life, progress, stunning adventures AND The Kid Sage.
- Naked and Hungry – life with a family of Sphynx cats – thoughtful, and fun.
- CJ’s Paw Pad – occasional blog by an heroic fire survivor – CJ the cat.
- Cathy Keisha – stunning cat blogger with plenty of intelligent stuff to say.
- Animal Shelter Volunteer Life – a vibrant, bright and wonderful blog for PAWS – Pet Animal Welfare Society of Norwalk
Please note – do not feel under pressure to rush to blog about the award if you are one of our numminees. We wish to celebrate some of our favourite blogs – not freak them out.