- Premium quality food cat (or dog!). Budget a bit tight? Try a small bag and use it as treats. Try to get something relevant – ‘senior’ ‘kitten’ ‘oral health’ Royal Canin and Nutro are favourites.
- Keep us Warm (Northern Hemisphere). Keep us Cool (Southern Hemisphere) so we can have the most fun ever with you this month!
- Put us in your Will NOW No, I am not kidding. Make sure its watertight to ensure we do not get dumped in a rescue without love and care. The alternative is too dreadful to discuss……… We are in Mum and Dad’s Wills.
- Spoil Ferals. Some parts of the world are deep in snow – a local feral may not be a pet but does deserve to be spoiled – Alley Cat Allies Winter Weather tips are great.
- Tell Us You Love Us. Yeah, so Mum cuddles me and tells me all the time – but on bad days when things get tough, turn to us – our love has no bounds, our fur is soft, and we forgive!
OK go to it, spoil us all this month, but don’t stop there, just keep going – spoiling never hurt anyone 😉