Sponsors are getting excited about the potential of world-wide reach achievable with the help of international blogs — writers close to the pulse of a country and able to use their native languages.
These blogs are also outstandingly good and a lot of fun to read! We are starting a series of reviews and interviews of overseas blogs really soon.
- We are official International Ambassadors to the BlogPaws Conference and the team at Dash Kitten is compensated for helping to promote the BlogPaws Conference and BlogPaws itself. We only promote things we know our readers will love and respect. We are 100% committed to honesty and to your trust.
The team at Dash Kitten is always keen to spotlight how BlogPaws helps us as bloggers, but we also want to show just how positive blogs can be for sponsors. Bloggers outside the USA (for example) can reach out across borders, to pet owners everywhere. The outcomes can be beneficial for everyone.
Blogging with a World-wide Reach on the world-wide web can bring new ideas to bloggers, and sponsors who are established, or newly developed
- World-wide bloggers can spread the word to readers in their own countries, in their own languages, spreading brand identity. Our friends the Swiss Cats reach blog readers in FOUR languages!
- Continental Europe and Australasia can give you a different viewpoint and positive perspective on pet related issues generating discussion, interest and expanding knowledge.
- Worldwide bloggers can help a company consolidate its reputation across the globe. Blogs can also introduce a local company to the world, and the world to that growing company.
- Pet bloggers worldwide can develop, introduce and confirm trends including whether they will last.
- Overseas opinion can help a sponsor get noticed in other countries (and languages). Google Translate helps all of us to read and understand blogs we previously would have ignored.
- Overseas bloggers encourage curiosity in their USA readers. Having friends around the world is seen as a cool thing — differences and similarities allow us to learn new ideas and products in a positive environment — our pet blogs.
- The world is connected by people who love their pets. A positive note about a product written in Hamburg will reach all over Germany, then Europe. A post from a cat in Devon has impact through its UK readership, before bounding off to the middle of France and Spain.
- Local companies can get world-wide reach around the world with small niche products. Quality pet safe products can enter many countries — boosting profits.
- Through their blogging reach worldwide — sponsors can make a huge impact. A sponsor working overseas impresses for their foresight and flexibility to move where the markets are.
- Worldwide bloggers help to share the importance of education in pet care, and continue the drive for a better world for our pets, for TNR, and Cat Rescues.
We blog, you blog, the world blogs and spreads across borders — we learn, we discover, new people, and better products. How many positive things do you think our continental friends can bring to the blogging and BlogPaws world to work paw-in-paw with our buddies in America and Canada?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of BlogPaws. The opinions and text are all mine.