Sponsors are getting excited about the potential worldwide reach achievable with the help of international blogs. Local writers are close to the pulse of a country, able to utilise native languages and idioms, tapping into the local spirit of the times, or zeitgeist.
These blogs are outstandingly good and a lot of fun to read! We have a popular series spotlighting worldwide bloggers – many of whom are attending BlogPaws®. British bloggers such as Erin the Cat Princess, and Bionic Basil are heading across the world to see, and be seen, by sponsors and learn how to extend their own reach..
The team at Dash Kitten is always keen to spotlight how BlogPaws has helped us as bloggers, and influencers, but we also want to show just how positive international pet blogs can be for sponsors. The outcomes can be beneficial for everyone.
Blogging with a Worldwide Reach can bring Fresh Ideas to Bloggers, and Sponsors
- World-wide bloggers can spread the word to readers in their own countries, in their own languages, spreading a brand’s identity and helping a company consolidate its global reputation. Our friends the Swiss Cats reach blog readers in four languages!
- Continental Europe and Australasia can give you, the influencer or sponsor, a different viewpoint and perspective on pet issues.
- Pet bloggers worldwide can develop, introduce and confirm trends including whether they will last or fade as they circle the globe through different social environments.
- Overseas influencers can help a sponsor get noticed in other countries in local time. Google Translate helps all of us to read and understand blogs we previously would have ignored.
- Overseas bloggers encourage curiosity in their USA readers. Having friends around the world is seen as a cool thing — differences and similarities allow us to learn new ideas and products in a positive environment our pet blogs.
Some Worldwide Reach Things to Wonder About
The world is connected by people who love their pets. A positive note about a product written in Hamburg will reach all over Germany, then Europe. A post from a cat in Devon has impact through its UK readership, before bounding off to the middle of France and Spain. Local companies can make world-wide impact with small niche products. Worldwide bloggers also help to share the importance of education in pet care and safety, and continue the drive for a better world for our pets; for TNR, cat health and safety, and cat rescues.
- Through their blogging reach around the world, influencers and sponsors can make a huge impact. A sponsor working with overseas bloggers impresses for their foresight and flexibility. Our major sponsors Petcube, Tabcat and Sureflap reached out to us and we delivered posts worthy of achieving Finalist status in the BlogPaws Nose to Nose Awards, 2017.
We blog, you blog, the world blogs and spreads across borders, so we learn, and we discover. New people, and products, medical and technological developments to help our pets. How many positive things do you think our continental friends can bring to the blogging and BlogPaws world, working paw-in-paw with our colleagues in America and Canada? The potential is huge, and the benefits to bloggers and sponsors considerable – think worldwide and let your potential grow.