Silver is going missing again. This time it seems to be a bit more serious. He is going out and, we think, visiting other people although coming home regularly for supper, or breakfast – but he doesn’t stay (grrrr). I may be over reacting but, after losing Dash, I am being very careful and every day I ‘log in’ every cat in the household’.
Please, don’t tell me he should be an indoor cat, this is :-
- Not helpful – All of our cats are indoor/outdoor, as are most cats in New Zealand.
- Not the USA – our predators are more limited.
- I do not mean to be disrespectful – just transparent.
- Microchipped Silver (we have his full documentation from his adoption through to today + insurance)
- He wears a collar with a brand new tag on it
- Circulated the initial area we think he may be visiting, and more postcards are being printed for further afield.
- Now awaiting any response before spreading our net further. It is daytime and people may not be home to either let him out, or check their mail boxes.