Five easy and effective ways to help you get the word onto the virtual streets about a blog post that matters to you. It’s a great way to support a cause, or to commend a post you like!
We helped Timmy Lipenda with his amazing Made in the USA Dirty Flea Soap. We used five easy ways, so can you, to get any blog post out into the Twittersphere, the blogosphere; heck you can reach the whole darned internet! TIP To maximise impact and publicise a post try to do each step or as many as you can.
- Cut and paste the link from the address bar – add it to your Facebook Page, or Twitter (remember to reduce it first, use dinky linky shrinker at bitly)
- OR the super easy way…. Click on the Facebook Share link this will open a FB window with the link already set up – easy peasy 🙂
- Add to Google+ simply by pressing the Share button. A window pops up asking you to add a few words (or to log in to do so).
- Add to Pinterest – add to group pages you may belong to, or a specific page that has a similar focus or intention.
- Submit to Stumbleupon. You may not be familiar with Stumbleupon, but this site is like Pinterest except you never know what will pop up next after you have defined your ‘interests’. It’s a voyage of discovery and you can launch your blog post into the stream. You may get 5 or 50, or 500 hits when you post here – a gamble but one that can pay off handsomely if you are lucky.
We assume you will be registered with the sites mentioned (via Google or email).