Today we have a few quick and common sense tips for friends about on donating online. A lot of people have strong opinions about donating and fund raising; some good, some bad, and some plain crazy! However we came up with a positive spin on helping to help you work out how, when and if you wish to donate to fund raisers.
- Donate only to those you trust.
- Donate only what you can afford.
- Support local rescues if you can – perfect for limited income pals.
- Donate via trustworthy and established groups like NipClub, or an established charity of your choice with a strong online presence.
- Use safe and established payment methods like Paypal, PetCaring and YouCaring. (Small charge but instant funds to the charity).
- Trust your instincts and do not be pushed or bullied into supporting, or not supporting, a cause by someone you don’t know.
See you next Wednesday