Here in New Zealand we are ahead of the pack heh heh we reach Christmas tomorrow! We are hoping you have your present ideas sorted but, if not, we have some tips.
- For Cats and Dogs – NipandBones have a gift card that can be emailed to their inbox – in a minute!
- Send an Amazon Gift Card by email – they can buy heaps of Kitty (and Dog!) stuff.
- Buy a gift e-book (if they have an e-reader) The popular and versatile e-readers from Kobo or a Kindle at Amazon has heaps of books to choose from. Mum has a Kobo Glo – it’s awesome.
- Donate on their behalf to this month’s NipClub charity and tell them they are doing awesome!
- Let them loose online at fun loving PixiePaws, or for luxurious crystals George’s Mom. Give them a budget and say ‘Go for it!
- #Petchat Photographer Jeffery has vouchers on his site and some superb pictures.
- For the Desperate :- Say you are sorry you forgot Christmas and wrap some green papers in a Christmas card ready for the sales 😉 It’s not big on the day but WOOT when they hit the sales KAPOW!!!! 🙂
- Finally, go and comment on this bloggy to help the lady get 200 bags of kibble for PAWS. This is a wonderful gift you can give for free – just comment!
Merry Christmas guys,