Many of you will remember our desperate blog post appealing for help for Lillian, @SpookyShorty’s Mum – Mum was at her wit’s end and beyond upset that she seemed powerless to help her friend out of trouble.
It’s time for an update – with a few positives to report :-
- We are only about $140 (approx.) short of November’s rent which is due on the 10th. YEAH!!! We have had a couple of angels in disguise who have held out a hand to a pal in need. Thank you.
- We also want to thank everyone for the continued assistance and suggestions in finding jobs for Lillian. This is such a encouragement that Lillian is seeing a glimmer of self-belief come back – YOU GUYS ROCK!
- Keep those job suggestions coming on Twitter (@SpookyShorty) or Facebook (Shorty Short). Hints, tips, and actual jobs you spot – bring them on. (Skills at the bottom of this post).
- Lillian is not only grateful – she thanks everyone for still believing in her while she struggles. We all know a certain dog who has tarnished fund raising for individuals in need – you can imagine Lillian’s worry at being tarred with the same brush 🙁
- As a result Lillian said she is sending out job applications FAST!
- She is not giving up in spite of being in the 45+ age bracket – so good wishes and support have been immensely encouraging.
- I hope to encourage Lillian to appear on Twitter more so let her know people still love her.
Lillian’s skills ; she has experience with Delivery Work throughout New York City, Pet Sitting skills and Domestic Cleaning services. Possible job idea – get in touch to confirm Lillian has the skills – she is happy to hear from you all!