Welcome to the #DKVideo Challenge top up post! Here we are fousing in on the essentials for the challenge. We have already had a couple of movies arrive, which is thrilling to see, but there is plenty of time for even the nervous newbies to learn a skill they want to show off.
As we want to make sure you get plenty of encouragement, we have some easy step by steps to encourage you to enter, and some useful hints and tips!
- We have added a fun FREE storyboard printable at the bottom of the post!
Here’s some useful tips to keep you on track:
- We are here if you have any questions or issues – never be afraid to ask. We are on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and via the comments here, or on the Official #DKVideo Launch Page.
- You have almost a whole month to complete your video!
- You do not need to make it 2 minutes long. If you can crush us with a 25 second epic Go for It!
- You can use any device you have, and your video does not have to be recent footage.
- Note: You need an account with Google for YouTube, so if you are not keen on Google then Vimeo is the way to go. Vimeo have a free service without signing up to Google.
Our Movie eBook TIps and Tricks
If you are keen to take those first movie making steps, but have no idea where to start. If you feel you would love to join in, then grab our ebook as a mailing list member! This 30+ page ebook takes newbies, and those who want to up their game, in a step by step journey of encouragement and discovery. It’s a real confidence builder!
You can also find the rules for the challenge here, easy as 1, 2, 3, with all levels of experience welcome!
OK movie makers, get out there and grab your video on our theme – PET(s) FOR ALL SEASON(s) i.e. Your pet wherever you are in the world – summer or winter, inside or out.
See you at the movies!
Free Storyboard Printable Here