Meet the BlogPaws Ducks * fanfare *
Phoebe here to present our very own #MotivationMonday on Middle-Earth. What a paw full of words! … takes a breath…….
* giggles *
OK, Moving on….. Mum was gifted these ducks by our sweet buddy D’Artagnan Rumblepurr for her Birthday a couple of years ago and while Mum was looking for some inspiring pictures for BlogPaws, the little line of ducks caught her eye. There was a saying about ducks, she remembered and knew it was such a motivation to get things done!
Yes! The BlogPaws Ducks remind us as BlogPaws attendees, and bloggers and as caring friends to ‘get our ducks in a row‘. We need to be organised to help others, and make sure we do a good job. Oh and Mum says, we need to think about getting packed (see our post later this week on what to wear).
The BlogPaws Ducks inspired these thoughts
- Be kind and patient. We only see one online dimension of a flesh and blood pal.
- Try to be organised. Make a list of the Three Most Important Things you will to today and DO THEM!
- Book that BlogPaws ticket! For your 10% discount use our code BP16-Amb-Marjorie16
- Donate and if you can’t donate then share.
- There are always good times to look forward to – never give up hope!
OK Now if you get all your BlogPaws Ducks in a row – what’s the one most important thing you will do today?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of BlogPaws. The opinions and text are all mine.