Do you overlook a vital Twitter link that can add to, and enhance, your reputation as a blogger, online seller or pet professional? Your biography or ‘bio’ for short. This, like the rest of Twitter, is all about keeping it brief and making an impact.
Be a Bio Person!
Your ‘biography‘ is a visitors’ introduction to who you are on Twitter, a link you need to use well. People can be reassured that they are meeting someone they will trust, like and be comfortable with when your biography is properly completed.
It is easy to delay filling in your biography, you can do it later, right? Sadly, many forget entirely so we offer a few quick tips so you complete your own biography on Twitter.
Tips to make you vital Twitter biography shine :-
- Be friendly and welcoming.
- Be concise. You don’t get much space, make it count.
- Add your blog or website link.
- Make your photo a distinctive one – try to make it reflect you. This tiny image is how people see you in whatever Twitter client you use.
- Don’t leave it blank!
Have You Updated Your Twitter Biography Today?
If not, a vital Twitter link to your followers is not being well used. We are proud to follow and welcome as many of our Twitter friends as we can, but, we hesitate when we encounter a blank biography, especially if the person or pet is an unfamiliar one.
It is all to easy for a spammer to post with a picture of a young kitten or puppy, and a cute friendly name, so we advise you to avoid ‘following’ a blank biography unless you know it belongs to a familiar friend or colleague new to Twitter.
- Whskr – Mum
- DashKitten – Dash does #TributeRide and occasionally checks in with his Twitter friends
- Harvey – barktends for Nipclub monthly and visits #Petchat
- Miranda Kitten – flies with #TheAviators
We will see you on Twitter!